Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Second Post

It's really nice that I have plans to keep this to myself. While someone might happen upon it, they don't know me. My friends would generally not assume that I have one of these, so it's nice to have something private.

That being said, I think I'm more at ease today. I'm still freaking out about making decisions, but at least I'm more relaxed about it. I am freaking out a bit b/c if the situation doesn't get cleared out with *******, we could be looking at a difficult 10 or so years. I have faith that this will iron itself out, especially if I'm in such close proximity to *******. The whole situation just got blown out of proportion, but thank heavens I have my honey. My honey keeps me strong, keeps me going and believes in me. My sweetie is all I need, all that's important. Even if grad school sucks, I have my sweetie to know that I'm loved.

No comments: