Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Buffy Day 12

Least Favorite Episode

Oh man. Maybe the homecoming episode in season 3? Or the one where Angel has to drink Buffy to get well? I dunno, the bad ones are a blur. They don't stick out in my mind.

6 comments:

Saranga said...

why don't you like the homecoming episode? i love it! granted, that's because of the sparkly umbrella. I can't really remember what else happens. Except that Buffy is overly emotional and sarah michelle gellar really camps it up. But i love that.

Jfcfanatic said...

No homecoming, not prom. Prom is where she gets the umbrella. Homecoming is where she and Cordelia are locked in that crazy house together by Trick.

Saranga said...

oh. i get those confused. as you can see.

wait, what's the difference between a homecomid and a prom? i though they were both balls (dances)? and are they seperate to a graduation?

Jfcfanatic said...

Not to worry.

Homecoming is at the beginning of the year. It's the first big football game (which can be really big at high schools) and the whole school comes out for the dance. Prom is at the end of the year to celebrate what you've accomplished and graduation is the very last thing you do in high school.

Saranga said...

Oh. I think I'd always assumed homecoming was at the end of the year.

thanks for enlightening me!

Jfcfanatic said...

My pleasure :)